CLE Discount Options
REGISTER EARLY! Advance registration is required for all programs. Early registration for in-person programs is highly recommended, as space may be limited. If space is available, walk-in registration at the door will be accepted.
DISCOUNTS: (apply to early bird pricing only) Discounts do not apply to virtual programs.
- Groups of 2 people from the same organization receive a 10% discount
- Groups of 3-5 people from the same organization receive a 20% discount
- Groups of 6 or more people from the same organization receive a 30% discount
- Full-time students receive a 50% discount
TRAVEL DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE TO ALASKA BAR MEMBERS!
- Travel on commercial airliner to CLE – 50% discount
- Driving 100 + miles to CLE – 20% discount
ONLY ONE CATEGORY OF DISCOUNT MAY BE APPLIED PER PROGRAM.
CANCELLATION POLICY (not applicable to free CLE programs): Registration fees will be refunded, less a $25 administrative fee, for cancellations up to one business day prior to the program. No refunds given on or after the date of the program. Registrant substitution is permitted at all times.
Please call the Alaska Bar Association with any questions on registration.
ALASKA BAR MEMBERS, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. As a member of the Alaska Bar, you have already been assigned a username and password to log in to the Member Dashboard (or portal). If you are having problems logging in please call the Alaska Bar Association at (907) 272-7469 or email email@example.com
ATTENTION PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: Our programs are held at facilities which are fully accessible to persons with mobility disabilities. If you plan to attend our program and will need an auxiliary aid or service, please contact the CLE Director at least one week prior to the program.