Lawyers' Bulletin Board
A Federal case law reporter series in West’s National Reporter System. They cover opinions and decisions from 1925 to 1993 issued by the 13 circuits of the United States Courts of Appeals.
Available for sale in the Fairbanks area. The firm has about 700LF. This is a great opportunity for a practice to add a decorative wall of books to it’s office. Asking $5/book OBO.
Inquires should be directed to:
Mamie S. Brown
840 K Street, Suite 203, Anchorage, AK 99501
940 – 3,071 sq. ft.
- Great Downtown location
- Garage parking available
- Close to hotels, restaurants, Performing Arts Center, State Court House, Dena’ina Center and the Coastal Trail
- Click here to view the flyer
Frampton & Opinsky
841 I St., Anchorage, AK 99501
Prominent location on I Street directly across from the NANA building.
The visibility and convenience of your own office building with parking at the door. Occupied by attorneys and counselors for 25 years.
- Pleasant ambiance with hardwood flooring, ample windows and landscaping.
- Kitchenette and bathroom with a shower.
- Upgraded furnace with HEPA filtration and UV sterilization.
- Steps from Parkstrip, near Courthouse and downtown attractions.
1350 sq ft. $1995/ mo. Includes parking for 4 vehicles. More parking available.
907-903-5128 call or text
- Convenient downtown Anchorage location. 2nd story with elevator access to office suite.
- 202 sq. ft. large corner office with two large windows and enough room for a sitting space.
- Area for support staff with built in desk and shelves.
- Shared conference room and kitchenette.
- Amenities include Bottled water, copier, and shredding on site.
- Street parking and covered parking adjacent.
- Available immediately.
Please email email@example.com for inquiries.
This page was created as a service to Bar members where they can list office space, office equipment, and other miscellaneous legal items to lease, buy, or sell.
If you would like to post a Bulletin Board item, please send an e-mail to the Alaska Bar Webmaster.