Right to Children’s Wages

Right to Children's Wages

A person at work

Until you turn 18, your parents have the right to make decisions about your money.  They can take your money and decide what to do with it.  This includes your annual permanent fund dividend (PFD), and any money you receive as a gift or earn from working.